Friday, July 24, 2020

You are beautiful

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project for Echo Park using the Carta Bella Flora No.3 collection and a cut file from Cut To You.  I love the thickness and texture of the Carta Bella papers, it works so well when backing up a cut file.



The beautiful sot colors in this collection compliment each other really well.  I love the touch of teal.  This photo of my daughter is actually a Halloween photo, she was dressed up as a ballerina.  The flower in her hair was bright pink so I softened the photo to make it match my papers.



I stitched around my heart a few times with my sewing machine.  I made them a little messy on purpose, for some reason I like it better that way! 



I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple.  I didn't want to hide the pretty papers in my cut file.  I just added a few pieces of ephemera and chipboard. 



I tend to add a lot of stuff on my layouts, but once in a while when I make one with minimal embellishments, I really like how it turns out!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment