Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Summer Camp project

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project to share for Echo Park using the Carta Bella Summer Camp collection.  For this project I used the 3D Tent Box cut file from Lori Whitlock.  It was the perfect cut file for this collection.



3D projects are so fun to make!  I especially love to use the Carta Bella collections because the papers are so thick.  They make these projects very sturdy.  I took out my sharp scissors and fussy cut 3 banners from the pattern papers.  I added 2 to the trees in the back and one on the tent.



The tent itself was so cute I just added a few stickers and ephemera to embellish it.  



I really like the finished product.  I will be finding a place for this little project in my camper!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
3D Tent Box cut file #295306
3D foam squares
Scissors
Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment