Friday, July 17, 2020

Mad Tea Party

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  project for Echo Park using the Alice in Wonderland collection.  I had an instant plan on what I wanted to do with this collection!





I had these photos of my kids on the Mad Tea Party ride at Disney, they had so much fun on this ride.  We were spinning so fast I was afraid they would fly out!




I used an Echo Park cut file from the Silhouette store.  It was such a fun file and perfect for this collection!




I added the photos and some embellishments inside the cups so it would kinda recreate the ride at Disney.




I added a layer of vellum on top of the background and put in some sequins behind it.  It really created a fun look.  




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment