Friday, July 10, 2020

Sail Away

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Echo Park using the By the Sea collection from Carta Bella.  I combined 2 boat cut files to create this fun layout.  I'll admit, I don't very often use large images as my background but sometimes it's fun to try something different.  I really like the finished layout!



I added some twine at a few spots in my layout, I felt like every boat needs some rope right?  It really made a big difference in the look of my layout. 



That little flag at the top of the mast is so cute.  Just a simple piece of ephemera with a sticker added to it.  It can really be that simple sometimes!


To finish off the layout, I added a few strips to the edge with a few embellishments and more twine.



Layouts don't always have to be complicated and take a long time to make.  This one was really quick and turned out super cute!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment