Monday, July 20, 2020

So Sweet & Sassy

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the  Kate & Ash collection.  I started off this layout by cutting out some banners from the Simple Stories cut files in the silhouette store.  I used the Sweet Banner and the Love Banners.



After my banners were cut, I stitched around each one with my sewing machine using black thread.  I wanted to add pops of black since m y photo was black & white.



My favorite thing about this layout is the title and sweet banner.  As soon as I saw the word Sassy in the foam stickers pack, I knew this was the photo I had to use!



I added a lot of little embellishment clusters on this layout.  Lots of word stickers and enamel dots (these are my fave!!)



I really enjoyed working with this collection.  The colors and patterns are so much fun!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Girl Power paper 
Awkward paper 
Looking Good paper
2x2 elements paper 
Whatever paper 
Hey Girl Paper 
Combo stickers
6x12 Chipboard 
Bits and Pieces 
Journal bits and pieces
Decorative Brads 
Enamel Dots 
Foam Stickers 
Sweet Banner Cut file
Love Banners Cut file

No comments:

Post a Comment