Friday, November 27, 2020

Christmas Tags

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with  a fun new Christmas project for Echo Park using the Hello CHristmas collection from Carta Bella Paper.  These sweet little tags are going to be perfect to add to my gifts this year.   And as an added bonus, they were quick and easy to make!





I started off by cutting the tags from the Christmas Tags 12x12 paper. This paper has 40 tags on it!!  You can pick and choose which ones you like best...or use them all!  I then added some small embellishments to the tags.  I used chipboard pieces, stickers, puffy stickers and enamel dots.




To finish them off, I punched a hole and added a piece of twine. These are the perfect way to add a personal touch to your gifts without taking hours to complete a project!




Here's a fun little video I made :)







Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment