Monday, December 7, 2020

Be Merry

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Jingle All The Way collection.   This collection is full of all the traditional holiday colors and images!  So very pretty!





I love to work with pattern paper.  Fussy cutting is my favorite technique.  I very rarely throw out paper scraps, there is always something I can fussy cut on it!  I fussy cut a bunch of flowers and leaves on this layout.  I added them to my edges and tucked some under the papers.




I don't usually journal much on my layouts because I don't like my handwriting, so these word and phrase stickers are perfect!




I finished it off by adding some stitching and decorative brads.  I really like how this simple layout turned out.  Traditional and festive!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Jingle all the way collection kit
Jingle all the way decorative brads
Jingle all the way foam stickers
Jingle all the way sticker book

No comments:

Post a Comment