Sunday, December 27, 2020

Brrr

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share using the Winter Cottage collection.  We live on the east coast of Canada so I always have plenty of winter photos to scrap.  I love that this collection is both Christmas and winter themed!  





I snapped this photo of my daughter at the Christmas parade a few years back.  It was a very cold night so the Brrr title was perfect!




I added some paper layers behind my photo and a bunch of bits and pieces of embellishments to this simple layout.




I love the decorative brads, did you know that they are self adhesive?  No need to punch any holes!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Winter Cottage collection kit
Winter Cottage decorative brads
Winter Cottage Bits and Pieces
Winter Cottage Chipboard 

No comments:

Post a Comment