Monday, November 2, 2020

Always

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Simple Vintage Ancestry collection.  I was so happy when I saw this collection revealed.  It is absolutely gorgeous and I had the perfect photos of my grandparents on their 60th wedding anniversary.








I added a lot of layers on this layout.  Stickers, ephemera, chipboard, brads...I used all the things!  I also used a lot of 3D foam squares so everything wouldn't be flat.





The foam stickers are so much fun to use and make the perfect title pieces.  I also like to add some loose threads on my layouts, just to add a bit of texture.






There are so many great stickers in this collection.  The one I used on the bottom of my layout was so awesome, I only added a couple of little extras to it.







I love a collection that has so many beautiful embellishments!  This layout took no time to make...well after I finally decided which embellishments to use! 





Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Simple Vintage Ancestry collection kit
Simple Vintage Ancestry bits & pieces
Simple Vintage Ancestry Chipboard
Simple Vintage Ancestry Decorative brads

No comments:

Post a Comment