Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Santa Cabin

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project using the A Lumberjack Christmas collection.  As soon as I saw this collection I knew what I wanted to make with it.  A Santa cabin!!!  I'm so happy with how this project turned out.  It may be the cutest thing I've ever made!





I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store.  The woodgrain paper was perfect for my cabin!  I added a bright red roof to make it festive!  I also tucked in some tissue paper in the chimney to make it look like smoke.




I made a wreath for the front door using just stickers from this collection.   It is so sweet!




This little Santa was my inspiration for this project!  I love how it looks like he's decorating his house!




A little Christmas tree and some gifts for the back of the cabin.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment