Monday, October 26, 2020

Girl Wonder

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share using the America collection and Designer Dies!  Did you know that there are dies released with almost every new collection?   In addition to those, Echo Park has other dies that will coordinate with all your projects!





I often hear people say "I don't buy dies because I'm not a cardmaker".  What???  Who says dies are just for cards?  You can use them on literally any type of paper project!  

I used 2 sets of dies on my layout.  The first set I used is the Mckell Uppercase Alphabet.  It was just what I needed to complete my title! (These also come in a lowercase as well)




The next set of dies I used is the Stitched Star Nesting Die Set.   I love love love this set!  I created the whole background of my layout with this.  I love how the stars layer into each other!




Since I used a 4th of July themed collection for my Halloween layout, all the embellishments weren't appropriate for my layout.  (Plus I'm Canadian...lol)  So I fussy cut some words from the papers.




So you see everything goes in the world of scrapbooking.  Dies for layouts, 4th of July papers for Halloween layouts....anything is possible!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment