Friday, October 16, 2020

That's my boy

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  layout to sharefor Echo Park using the All boy collection.  This week I was asked to use an old Echo Park project as my inspiration.  I went way back on the blog and found this beauty by Ashley Horton!  Here is the link to the blog post.





I was inspired by the design, the squares and even the little clouds.  Here is what I came up with.




After I added my squares, I stitched them with my sewing machine.  I almost always stitch on my layouts, I just can't help it!




These little dinosaurs were just too cute, I just had to add them to my layout!  The colors in this collection were perfect for my photo!




I finished up my layout with little word stickers and these adorable puffy stars!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment