Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cozy Fall Day

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using Cozy Days collection.   It's no secret that my favorite scrapbooking technique is fussy cutting.  I just find it very relaxing.I usually do it while I'm watching TV.





My layout was created by using only one piece of pattern paper and embellishments.  I cut out a piece of the paper and added it to the corner of my layout.  I then cut out another piece to add to the other side.




I just love these big foam words.  They made creating a title super easy!  To finish I just added a few stickers, words and of course enamel dots.  They are my favorite!




Fall collections are my favorite!  Aren't these flowers just gorgeous?




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Warm Hearts paper 
Bits and pieces 
Sticker book 
Foam stickers 
Puffy stickers 
Enamel dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment