Monday, August 31, 2020

Witch hat and spell book

Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new project for Echo Park using the Witches and Wizards collection.  This collection has a definite Halloween feel to it so I decided to make some decorations.



I went looking into the Silhouette store and found this cute little spell book box.  The dark red paper was the perfect look for an old spell book!  I haven't decided what I'm going to put inside yet.  Maybe I'll hide some treats and I won't tell the kids!  hehehe



I then found this witch hat and I knew I had to make it too!  It was the perfect addition to create this cute set!  



I embellished both pieces with some element stickers from the collection.  They turned out really cute!  Can't wait to display them at Halloween!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment