Friday, August 7, 2020

Paper Schoolhouse and Bus

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project for Echo Park using the Carta Bella School Days collection.  I was browsing the Silhouette store and came upon this schoolhouse cut file by Lori Whitlock.  It was just perfect for this collection!



I can't believe how cute this paper looks as the roof of my schoolhouse!  Carta Bella paper is so thick, it's perfect for these types of projects!  This little schoolhouse is very solid!



After I was done the schoolhouse I wanted to add a little something else to it. I found this little schoolbus cut file, also from Lori Whitlock.  It was the perfect finishing touch!   



The stickers of the school children were perfect to add in my little bus.  It turned out sooo sute!



I'm sure I can find a teacher who would love to have this in her classroom! 



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment