Friday, September 11, 2020

3D truck

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project to share for Echo Park Paper using the Happy Fall Collection.  Fall is my favorite time of year, I'm always so happy when all the new fall collection come out!  For my project I used a cut file from Lori Whitlock to make this sweet little fall truck!





The cut file came with some flowers but instead of using those I added leaves stickers in the back of the truck.  I popped some of them up to add some dimension. The sweet little banner fit perfectly along the side of the truck!






I added a piece of ephemera on the side of the truck.  There were so many cute ones to choose from, it took me forever to decide which one to use!




To finish it off I added some word stickers on the front and back license plates.




It turned out so cute.  I think I'll keep this one for myself and use it with my fall decor!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment