Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Remember The Magic

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Echo Park using the Remember The Magic Collection.  What's the best thing about a Disney themed collection?  It never goes out of style.  Seriously!  We went to Disney in 2012 and this new collection is still perfect for my photos!



I used a cut file from Cut To You because for some reason stars seem to always go well with Disney photos.  I love the pops of black in this collection.  It just seems to anchor everything together.



I also added a bit of stitching on the cut file.  I just used colors that matched my papers for an added pop of color and dimension.



I them just needed to add a few embellishments to finish my layout!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment