Friday, May 29, 2020

DIY Paper Succulents

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new  project to share for Echo Park using the Plant Lady collection.   This collection is so much more than just plants and gardening.  It has a gorgeous tropical feel and would be perfect for all your summer vacation photos!  I had been wanting to do some paper succulents for my sunroom for a while, this collection was just what I needed!





I choose 3 different papers for the pots.  All the papers in this collection coordinate together very well.  I could have used any of them.  This watercolor paper is my favorite!




I also used 3 different green papers for the plants, 2 pattern and one solid.  I wanted these to all be different from each other.




This little cactus is my favorite!  Look at the little flower on top!  How cute is that?  I also added some shredded pieces of pattern paper inside the pot to create some filling.




To finish them off I just added a simple tag on each.  They turned out really sweet and will be perfect in my sunroom!




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment