Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hip Hip Hooray

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Magical Birthday collection.  I love all the pretty and girly colors of this collection.  It was a perfect match for the little sock monkey on my photo!



I tore some strips of paper from the 6x8 pad to create my background.  I then added some messy stitching with coordinating thread.

  

My favorite thing about these new collections are the foam stickers!  They are perfect for a quick and easy title!



My daughter had a collection of sock monkeys when she was little.  She was so excited to get this birthday one!



I finished it off by adding some loose thread, enamel dots and little hearts.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Magical Birthday 6x8 pad 
Magical Birthday Combo Stickers 
Magical Birthday Bits and Pieces 
Magical BIrthday Foam Stickers 
Magical Birthday Decorative Brads 
Magical Birthday Enamel Dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment