Monday, March 9, 2020

Spring Wagon

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new project for Echo Park
with the I Love Spring collection




I don't know about all of you but when I think of spring the first thing that comes to mind is flowers, so I knew I wanted to make my project based on that.  I found this cute cut file in the silhouette store and it was just what I had in mind.



One of my favorite things about this collection was the yellow striped paper.  It turned out so cute for the wagon and the little bees on the backside were such a cute touch!



There are a lot of pretty colors and patterns in this collection.  Just perfect for flowers!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
3D Flower Cart Decoration Cut File (ID# 293825)
Electronic Die Cutting Machine (Such as Silhouette Cameo)  
Adhesive 

No comments:

Post a Comment