Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Explore

Hey everyone, I'm here today with my first post as a design team member for Simple Stories!  Yay!  I'm so very happy to be here!  I was given the Going Places collection to work with this week.  Although I don't travel much, I have a soft spot for travel collection. They are always so fun to work with.  




I had a plan for this layout but then my Silhouette Cameo died so I had to improvise.  lol  It just goes to show how easy this collection was to work with.  I still managed to create my layout in about 45 minutes. 





I love to layer embellishments on my layouts.  Especially ephemera, you can never have too much right?  The touches of red in this collection were perfect for my photo.




I often pop up embellishments or stickers on my layouts.  I like the dimension it adds and it makes layering easier.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Happy Travels 12x12 paper 
Pack Your Bags 12x12 paper 
Around the world 12x12 paper 
Combo Stickers 
6x12 chipboard 
Bits & Pieces 
Journal bits & pieces 
Foam Stickers 
Decorative Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment