Monday, March 9, 2020

Our Story

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project to share for Pebbles using the new Lovely Moments collection. My daughter just celebrated her one year anniversary with her boyfriend. They are so cute and so in love. I made this little sign for her!



This was actually a cheap little welcome sign I got at the dollar store. I started by covering it with paper. I also had these cute little clothespin in my stash, I have no idea where they came from but they were perfect for hanging the little polaroid prints.



I covered the polaroid photos with pattern paper from this collection and added a little word strip on each.



I layered some ephemera and popped up some flower stickers on the sign itself.



It turned out pretty cute and it was a pretty simple project!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Botanical Rose
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Just Dessert
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - 6 x 8 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - Ephemera - Phrase with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - Ephemera - Icons with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Lovely Moments Collection - Cardstock Sticker Book

No comments:

Post a Comment