Monday, December 30, 2019

Rosy Cheeks

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new layout for Pebbles using the Merry Little Christmas collection and a cut file from Paige Evans. I snapped this photo of my daughter and her best friend a few years ago. They were just so pretty with their pink cheeks from the cold air.



I started off by stitching some of the snowflakes on the cut file. I also used a snowflake punch to add more on my layout.



I added some ephemera and sayings in addition to my title. I love to layer on my layouts.



I love how bold the red background is with the white cut file and embellishments!



Thank for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Snow Friends
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Candy Cane
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Icons
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Phrases
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Mini Sticker Book

No comments:

Post a Comment