Friday, December 6, 2019

Indian Summer

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Pretty Little Studio using the Indian Summer collection and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Now I know it's December and we're suppose to be thinking about snow and Christmas, but I still hadn't scrapped my fall photos yet and this collection is so beautiful I want to use it for all my layouts!!



There's just something about a bright and bold background isn't there? I'm usually a white cardstock background kinda girl but orange and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. I started by backing the cut file with some matching papers and stitched the leaves.




I then layered some embellishments into clusters. I love that there is so much to choose from in this collection!




Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment