Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Candy

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout for Pebbles using the Merry Little Christmas collection. Christmas is coming so fast! I love this time of year, my house is all cozy and festive! I'm taking every chance I get to get some time in my scraproom and play with all my new Christmas goodies.



I don't know if it's just me but I always want all the Christmas collections. It just puts me in a good mood when I use them. I used a cut file from Cut To You on this layout. I backed the candies in christmas colors.



This photo of my son cracks me up. I'm sure it took him weeks to eat that lollipop. There were too many colors in the photo so I just changed it to black and white, leaving the colors in the lollipop so it would match my papers.



Christmas collections are so easy to work with. Everything matches!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera  Icons
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera Phrases
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Thickers - Puffy - Alpha
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Mini Sticker Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment