Friday, November 15, 2019

I'm a guest at Wild Hare Kits!

Hey everyone, I'm so happy to be a guest at Wild Hare Kits this month!  I have to be honest, when I opened up my kit I actually gasped.  It could not have been more perfect for me!  Floral papers, little embellishments and phrase thickers!  OMG!  I couldn't wait to get started.

I have 2 layouts to share today.  One of my all time favorite things to do is fussy cut.  I know it's not for everyone, but I find it so relaxing.  I just turn on Netflix to a good show and cut the night away.  

I fussy cut about half of a 12x12 paper for this layout.  I mean really, how could I not fussy cut those gorgeous flowers?



I layered the flowers behind my photo.  The colors of the flowers and the title matched perfectly with my photo.




I also added some flowers on the left edge of my layout.  I then finished my layout by added a few more embellishments and some sequins.




For my next layout I used a circle punch to punch out some of these little lemons.  I did have to fussy cut some because I didn't have the right size of punch for all of them.  I then scattered them randomly on my layout and stuck them down.  I always find this works best when you don't overthink on placement. 



I really wanted this title for this sweet photo of my girl.  Sometimes I find it hard to fit a long title on my layouts but these little alphas were perfect!




I really wanted the focus of this layout to be the photo and the title so I didn't add much else to it.  Just a little sprinkle of sequins and it was done.



I'll be back later this month with more projects! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment