Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Canvas

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new project to share for Pebbles using the Merry Little Christmas collection. As I was walking through my local dollar store the other day, I came across these 12x12 canvases and thought how perfect for a paper project!



This was such a fun and simple project to make. I used beautiful papers from this collection with a cut file from Lori Whitlock. Look how cute that truck is with the hearts paper!



I used some 3D squares to pop up a few of the embellishments to add some more dimension.



This was really a quick project but I love how it turned out. I can't wait to display it in my house!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Snow Friends
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Counting Down
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Jolly Holly
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Dancing Reindeer
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Icons
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Stickers with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Mini Sticker Book
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment