Friday, November 22, 2019

Gift Card Mini Album

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new project for Pebbles using the Merry Little Christmas collection. I've always wanted to do a mini album for gift cards and this collection was perfect for it. I used a cut file from Lori Whitlock. I started it off by cutting the base out of white AC cardstock. That way I knew that anything I added would match. I went with a bright red paper for the cover and these gorgeous gold phrase thickers!



I added one piece of ephemera to each page of the album. I wanted to make sure it wasn't too thick and wouldn't stay closed.



I also added a strip of washi on top of each page. I love how washi is so easy to use!



I love how the gift cards fit perfectly in the little pockets.



I also added some floral paper on the inside covers, just to make it more colorful!



This little album will hold 6 gift cards. How fun is that?? I haven't decided who I'm giving it to yet. :)



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas - 12 x 12 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Washi Tape with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Icons
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Ephemera - Phrases
Pebbles - Merry Little Christmas Collection - Thickers - Puffy

No comments:

Post a Comment