Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Spring

 Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Simple Stories using the Bunnies & Bloom collection.  I am so in love with this collection!  These soft pastel colors are so very pretty!  I cannot wait to create with this one again!





I used a rainbow cut file from The Cut Shoppe, I like the softness of it compared to the usual bright rainbows.  I created little clusters of embellishments and added a bunch of decorative brads to the rainbow!




These foam stickers make it so easy to add a title that adds a big impact on the layout!  I also added some word and phrase stickers.




Look at this sweet little face!  I can't believe she will be 17 next month.  I'm so glad I always took a lot of photos of my kids.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Bunnies and Bloom collection kit
Bunnies and Bloom foam stickers
Bunnies and Bloom Decorative Brads
Bunnies and Bloom ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment