Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Gift and Treat Bags

 Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing a new project for Echo Park using the Magical Birthday Boy collection.  I have lots of Disney photos I could have used to make a layout with this collection but I wanted to do something else to show how much fun this collection is!  





I first created little gift bags by using a cut file from Lori Whitlock.  I used a kraft color background to make them look like paper bags and then I embellished.




I used pattern paper, stickers and ephemera to add color and dimension to the bags.  I layered some stickers and popped them up with foam squares.




I finished off the gift bags by adding a bit of twine on the handles.




For the little treat bags, I filled some small ziplock bags with red, black, and yellow jellybeans.  I used a border punch to create the edge of the tag and I folded it over the plastic bag.  I then added a few little embellishments.  What kid wouldn't like a Disney themed party right?




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment