Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sweet Boy

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Pebbles using the Peek a Boo You collection. I absolutely love the colors in this boy collection. And this collection is very versatile, it doesn't need to be used with baby photos.



I cut up the paper with the 3x3 squares and used them to create a grid, along with my photos. I then stitched all of the squares. I didn't make my grid perfectly straight. I wanted a messier look.



I then just needed to add a few embellishments to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used:
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Boy - Be Wild
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Boy - Baby Love Boy
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - Ephemera - Boy - Embossed Accents
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - Thickers - Phrase - Puffy
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection -Stickers - 6 x 12 - Sticker Sheet - Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment