Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hooray

Hey everyone, I'm back today with a new layout to share for Pebbles using the Happy Cake Day collection and a cut file from Cut To You. I always made a big deal out of my kid's birthdays. Friends, family, food, cake, gifts.... It's only once a year so we have to celebrate right? The photographer in me always took a lot of photos too, this one of my daughter cracks me up. It's the face of pure happiness!



I really wanted this layout to be bright and happy so I choose bright patterns to back my cut file with.



I also added a big title because everything else on this page was bold. I love using a white background with big and bright patterns!



Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used:
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Pizza Party
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Birth-Yay
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Birthday Blossoms
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Surprise
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Happy Birthday
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Party Hats
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - Thickers - Phrase
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - Puffy Stickers
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - Puffy Dot Stickers 
Pebbles - Happy Cake Day Collection - Ephemera - Phrase 

No comments:

Post a Comment