Sunday, October 20, 2019

Mwahaha

Hey everyone, I'm a guest at Pretty My Page this month!  If you haven't looked at this awesome cut file store make sure to take a look, they have loads of beautiful files!

I used the Harlequin Mesh file and the Hey Pumpkin collection from Crate Paper for this layout.  I love to use a cut file to create the background on my layouts. 




I also do a lot of stitching on my projects.  Sometimes by hand and sometimes I use my sewing machine.  I like how it adds extra texture.



I backed some of the diamonds in the cut file with pattern paper.  I left some empty because I didn't want it to be too busy.




Here's a closer look at the details.


For my next layout I used the Diagonal Hearts Mesh and the Just a Little Lovely collection from PinkFresh Studio.   Girly layouts are so much fun!  I'm all about the hearts and flowers!  



I love adding bold colors to a white cut file



I backed some of the hearts with colors that matched the background and added some floral ephemera.



This was such a simple layout to make.  Sometimes you just need to add a few bits and pieces.  The cut file does all the work!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment