Monday, October 21, 2019

Gender reveal cake and blocks

Hey everyone, I'm back here today with a new project to share for Pebbles using the Peek-a-boo You collection. This is one of the funnest things I have ever made. First of all, this collection is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously! I couldn't even pick if I wanted to use the boy or girl collection so I used both.




I started off by making these cute little blocks. I made them from a cut file from Lori Whitlock. They turned out so sweet! Who wouldn't want these in their baby's nursery??




Then I decided I needed something else to go with them. I found this awesome birthday cake cut file (again from Lori Whitlock) and made it into a baby themed cake. I also made a little banner that says boy so it could easily be changed from girl to boy!




And to make this cake even cuter, the cake layers are actually storage boxes! I love double sided paper!! I might keep this for myself I like is so much! lol




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Girl
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection -Stickers - 6 x 12 - Sticker Sheet - Girl
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Boy
Pebbles - Peek-A-Boo You Collection -Stickers - 6 x 12 - Sticker Sheet - Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment