Friday, September 13, 2019

Squeeze the day

Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new layout to share for Pebbles using the Oh Summertime collection and a cut file from JustNick Studio. Do any of you keep all your paper scraps? I do, you just never know when you might need them. This whole layout was done by just using my scraps and some embellishments!



I used the cut file as a guide and added the pattern paper pieces like a puzzle, gluing as I went along.



Once that was completed, I added some stitching on some of the bigger pieces.



I love the softness of these colors together. To finish it off I just added a few pieces of ephemera!



Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Lemonade Stand
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Blossoms
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Lobsters
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Bee Happy
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – Ephemera – Phrases
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – Ephemera – Icons
Pebbles – Oh Summertime Collection – Cardstock Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment