Monday, September 23, 2019

Simple Cards

Hey everyone, Michelle here today sharing some quick and easy cards for Pebbles using the This is Family collection and cut files from JustNick studio.

I always start my cards with a white base. Then I add to it. These came together pretty fast.




A cut file, greeting, stitching and a few puffy stickers is all it took to make these cards.



I love this bold blue background. Beautiful with the white cut file!



I used to be scared to make cards. The trick is to just keep them simple. No one will know these literally took 10 minutes to make!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - Thickers - Phrase - Puffy - Copper Foil
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - We Are Family
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Flower Patch
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - Phrase Ephemera with Foil Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment