Monday, August 12, 2019

DIY Paper Birdhouses

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a fun new project for Pebbles using the beautiful This is Family collection and some cut files from the silhouette store.

I wanted to make something different with this collection. When I saw the birdhouse cut files I knew this collection would be perfect for them.



I tried to choose more neutral patterns for 2 of them because I didn't want it to be too busy. I think this pink one is my favorite. I like how the stripes are vertical on the front and back, and horizontal on the sides.



I wanted one of them to have a fun pattern. I absolutely love florals so I choose this beautiful multi colored paper for this one.



The copper thickers were the perfect accent to add to these birdhouses. I really like how they turned out. And they were so easy to make!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - Thickers - Phrase - Puffy - Copper Foil
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Meal Time
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Scattered Leaves
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Family Life
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Road Trip
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Fresh Picked
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Baking Day
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 6 x 8 Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment