Wednesday, August 28, 2019

DIY Autumn Wreath

Hey everyone, I'm back today sharing a new project for Pebbles using the This Is Family collection. This is one of my favorite Pebbles collection ever. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. When I saw the mustard yellow paper, I immediately thought of sunflowers. I found a beautiful sunflower cut file in the silhouette store. I started off my project by cutting out 3 of them.



I wasn't quite sure what to do with them after they were cut out, but then I saw this wooden hoop I had in my scraproom and I knew I had to make a wreath. I cut out some leaves and twigs from the Silhouette store, The Cut Shoppe, and JustNick studio. I didn't really have a plan, I just cut out a whole bunch and started sticking them to my wreath.



I really love all the layers and dimension it created. I even curled the sunflower petals a little bit to add some extra.



I finished it by added a greeting from the phrase thickers. This was a fun project to make. I can't wait for fall to display this in my house.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Fresh Picked
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Bits & Pieces
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Scattered Leaves
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Golden Field
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Growing Together
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Picnic
Pebbles - This Is Family Collection - Thickers - Phrase - Puffy - Copper Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment