Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sweet Blooms

Hey everyone, did you know that's there's a new Scrapbook kit club in town....and it's Canadian!  That's right!  Papers and Beyond is based out of Calgary AB.  So all you Canadians who have always wanted to join a kit club but were scared of customs fees can finally get a beautiful kit delivered to you every month!

I was given the sweet blooms kit to work with last month.  This kit features the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane and Kaisercraft Fleur collections.  Here's what I came up with:

Thankful:
This was a really simple and quick LO. I cut out a file from JustNick studio in black and backed it with pattern paper. I really like that this kit included a lot of black elements. I always feel like my LO's need a little bit of black.


Here are a few close ups:




Love love love:
Pink is my favorite color to scrapbook with so I absolutely needed the Sweet Blooms kit! I backed a cut file from JustNick studio with some pretty pinks and florals and then stitched around it just to make it pop more. The little wood embellishments were the perfect finishing touch!


Some close ups:




Spread your wings:
I can't believe my sweet little girl is already 14 years old. She's just 3 in this photo! I used 2 cut files from Paper Issues to create a wreath and then used a punch to add a few more butterflies. A simple ring of stitching tied it all together.


A few close ups:




Make sure to check out this month's beautiful kit "Choose to Shine"!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment