Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Be Happy

Hey everyone, I'm back today sharing the LO's I made with the Be Happy kit at Papers & Beyond.  Of all the past kits in the store, this one is my favorite.  It was so easy to work with!  It features products from the All the Good Things collection from Vicki Boutin and Good Vibes from Crate Paper.  The colors and patterns are absolutely gorgeous.

Life is good:
I knew as soon as I saw this blue paper I had to scrapbook this photo of my daughter with the blue wig! Isn't it perfect? I used a cut file from Paper Issues and just added it to the back like a doily. I then created a vertical line of embellishments going down my page.





Sweet Weekend:
When I got my kit, I absolutely loved this piece of paper that had stripes of all colors on it. I knew I had to use it in some kind of fun way. These paper chevrons are really easy to make. You can find lots of videos with instructions on YouTube.





Love you tons:
The Be Happy kit has so many color schemes in it. It's so versatile you can use it on any type of LO. I used a cut file from JustNick Studio to add a fun background to my LO. I absolutely love these cork pieces in this kit!




Go check out the store!  There's a new kit out for August and it's amazing!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment