Monday, March 1, 2021

Sweet

 Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new layout to share using the Simple Vintage Cottage Fields collection.  There are no words to describe how beautiful this collection is.  I'm always a big fan of florals and this doesn't disappoint.  





I used a cut file from Paige Evans for my background.  After I added all the flower petals I stitched them all with my sewing machine and folded them to add dimension,




I used a black and white photo so it would pop more against my busy background.  I used foam squares on the photo and most of the ephemera so it wouldn't flatten the flower petals.




I added some black word strips and a few black adhesive brads to tie in with the black and white photo.




I love the way this layout turned out.  The colors are so beautiful!




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Collection Kit
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Floral Bits & Pieces
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Foam Stickers
Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Decorative Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment