Friday, July 26, 2019

Oh Happy Day

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new layout to share for Pebbles using the Chasing Adventure collection. I wanted to share a view of what my happy life looks like in the summer. I am so lucky to have my camper set up in beautiful Prince Edward Island. If you've never been there make sure to put in on your bucket list, it is gorgeous!

I don't get to spend the whole summer there because my job gets in the way...lol. I do go every chance I get, and I enjoy every single minute!




I often tend to add a lot of stuff on my layouts. I'm kind of an embellishment junkie! But for this one I kept it simple. I cut out a whole bunch of hearts in different sizes on my cameo and layered them randomly on the side of my layout to create a border.




Then I added some simple journaling and a few embellishments.




I finished it off with a bit of stitching and some splatters.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Take Off
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - 6 x 8 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Thickers - Foam - Phrases and Icons
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Puffy Stickers
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents - Phrases
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Washi Tape with Foil Accents
Pebbles - Chasing Adventure Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents - Phrases and Icons

1 comment: