Saturday, June 22, 2019

Good Vibes

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a new LO to share for Pretty Little Studio using the Bohemian Dreams collection. If you haven't purchased this collection yet go get it now! It is absolutely a must have. The bright colors and fun patterns are so fun to play with!


To create my background I created a starburst effect by using multiple pattern papers. I love how these bright colors look on the white background.



I then stitched around all the pieces with different colors of thread. I also added some fun stitching around my LO to create a frame. I find when you create a busy background like this you really don't need to add a lot of embellishments. Just a few die cuts and stickers was all this needed.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment