Monday, May 20, 2019

A taste of summer

Hey everyone, I'm back today with a new LO to share using the Summertime collection. This collection is absolutely perfect for your summer photos. It is full of fun patterns and bright colors.



When I saw this collection had a whole 12x12 sheet of little square icons, I knew I had to use them in a fun way. I picked out a few of my favorites and added the striped green paper in between to create a background.


I then stitched all the green squares to add some texture to my LO. I also added some stitching around my LO to create a frame.



I wanted the focus of this LO to be on the watermelon. I found this cute cut file at Paper Issues. I backed it with papers from this collection. I love how it turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Lemonade Stand
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Under The Sea
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Lobsters
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Hello Summer
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Bee Happy
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Ephemera - Phrases
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Ephemera - Icons
Pebbles - Oh Summertime Collection - Washi Tape
American Crafts Mermaid Foam Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment