Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Step Right Up party invitations

Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing some fun birthday party invitations for Pebbles. Did you all get a chance to see the newest Pebbles collection that was revealed last week? It's called Big Top Dreams. It includes bright, bold colors and fun, playful prints. It is perfect for scrapbooking, card making, party decor and more.



I purchased a few cut files from the silhouette store for this project. I was looking for idea when I came across this circus tent card and it was absolutely perfect for this collection. I used some bright not too busy patterns to create my tent. Then I added this Step Right Up sticker to the front. It turned out absolutely adorable.


For the inside I used the same paper and cut out the words You're invited on my Cameo. I then just added a few little stickers and it was done. Such a fun and easy project!



I also made this cute little party hat with a Silhouette cut file. I cut out some half circles and glued them to the bottom to create the scallop effect. For the "pom-pom" I cut out some paper strips and curled them with my scissors. The same was as you would curl ribbon.



Seriously though, what kid wouldn't love to receive a fun party invitation like this. Here's a tip, fill the invitation with confetti! The parents won't mind I swear! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
Big Top Dreams Best Day Ever Paper
Big Top Dreams Circus Fun Paper
Big Top Dreams Step Right Up Paper
Big Top Dreams Tightrope Paper
Big Top Dreams Sticker Book


No comments:

Post a Comment