Monday, February 11, 2019

I'm a guest for Paige Evans cut files!

Hi everyone, I'm super excited to be a guest for Paige Evans cut files this month!  I absolutely love working with cut files.  I used them on almost all my LO's.

For my first LO I used the Cut and Fold Hearts Heart file and the Pick Me Up collection.  It was my first time using a cut and fold cut file and it was so much fun.  I really love the dimension it added to my LO.  

Beautiful crazy tag.jpg

After I had cut and folded all the hearts, I stitched a single strip or white thread on each of them just to make them stand out more.  It also helped to keep them folded flat.  

Beautiful crazy 2.jpg

For my title and journaling I used a song by Luke Combs.  It describes my daughter really well. 

Beautiful crazy 3.jpg


On my next LO I used 2 cut files (Leaf Wreath & Butterfly Cluster), along with the Whimsical collection.  By layering these 2 cut files it created the whole background for my LO.  I really didn't need to do much else to it.

Summer adventure tag.jpg

I also layered the butterflies and added some zig zag stitching to them.  I love how they turned out.

Summer adventure 2.jpg

Overall this was a really quick and easy LO.  The cut files did all the work.  I love this kid of mine.  She's so much fun! 

IMG_3791.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment