Friday, January 11, 2019

XOXO

Hey everyone, I'm here today, sharing my favorite Pretty Little Studio collection of 2018. As you can imagine it wasn't easy picking a favorite. There were so many beautiful collections to choose from. When I went back and looked on my LO's from last year, there was one collection that kept popping up in my IG feed. So based on this I have decided to name the XOXO collection my favorite of 2018!

Here are a few of my LO's using this collection:


This lime green paper was my favorite from this collection. It's so bold!







For this one I just used bits and pieces of papers and embellishments.






This one is my favorite LO using this collection. Those little photos of my daughter make my heart happy!







And finally this one was a quick and easy LO using a free cut file from the store. Florals are my favorite thing ever!







Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment