Thursday, March 8, 2018

Selfie Love


Hey everyone, it's Michelle here today with a new layout to share.  A Beautiful Day is such a gorgeous collection.  From the deep colors to the cork accents, it could truly be used for any type of LO! 

For those of you with teenage girls, I think we can all agree it come with some challenges right?  Well it also comes with some perks.  I always have plenty of photos to scrap.  Selfies, snapshots, sports shots...I have so many to choose from.  These ones are just some silly selfies but they are so much fun!

This was a pretty simple LO to make.  I just used a circle punch with some pattern paper.  I then cut them in half and hand stitched them.


Took me a while to do the stitching.  I'm a very slow stitcher!  But I really like how it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment