Saturday, February 18, 2017

February Notable Quotable

Hey everyone!  Today I'm sharing a recent LO I created for Paper Issues.

This one was created for one of our new challenges (hosted by me) called Notable Quotable.  It's really easy to play along.  You just need to create a project using this quote as inspiration.



Here is what I came up with. I was inspired by the quote, the colors and the arrow!  I used a mixture of Amy Tangerine products on this LO.  Cut file is from the Silhouette store.



Make sure to join our FB group (Paper Issues Friends and Fans) to see and play along with all our monthly challenges. 

Also you may want to ckeck out the Paper Issues store.  SO much has been added in the last few weeks including a huge selection of free cut files!

You can get 20% off with the code michelle.




No comments:

Post a Comment