Monday, February 29, 2016

Sweet friends

Hey everyone.  We have a new issue at Paper Issues today.  Em-brace the world peeps!  This time it's all about  Easter, world globes, travel, loved ones, hugs, braces, friendship, spring, use the March printable...

I decided to use this photo of my daughter and her friends all dressed up to go to their first Christmas formal dance.  Seriously, how is she already almost 12 years old.  As much as I miss the little girl I am so very proud of the amazing young lady she is turning into!



I used the Maggie Holmes bloom collection on my LO.  It is such a pretty collection!  

The Paper Issues store constantly has new products arriving.  Check it out and get 20% off your order with the code michelle!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Michelle! The cut file backed with a little patterned paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I don't have an electronic cutter yet, but I really want one soon. cheers

    ReplyDelete